Creamy Mustard Pasta with Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips
A delicious weeknight dinner! With a tangy sauce, our Vegetarian Creamy Mustard Pasta with Quorn Steak Strips is a flavourful way to enjoy a meat-free meal. Seasonal vegetables add a fresh element to our vegetarian creamy mustard pasta recipe, and our Steak Strips pack this pasta with protein for a balanced meal that tastes great and is great for you!
- 2 packs of Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips (delicious with Quorn Pieces too)
- 200g dried Penne Pasta
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 shallots, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100g fine green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 175g frozen sweetcorn, defrosted
- 150ml crème fraiche
- 1-2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chives
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the Quorn Steak Strips and shallots for 4 minutes. Add the garlic, beans and sweetcorn and cook for 3 minutes
- Mix the crème fraiche, mustard and lemon zest together in a bowl
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan over a medium heat, stir in the Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips and vegetable mixture. Add the flavoured crème fraiche, season to taste and mix.
- Serve immediately topped with a sprinkling of chives
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.