- To make the galette batter place the flour into a mixing bowl, make a well in the centre and add the eggs and milk and beat until you obtain a smooth thin batter with a pouring consistency of single cream. Leave the mixture to rest for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/ 380F/Gas Mark 5
- Place the oil in a non stick frying pan and gently sauté the Quorn Sausages until lightly golden using the back of pack guidelines then slice. Remove and reserve
- Using the same frying pan, heat and then pour in half the batter spreading over the base of the pan. Cook until lightly golden then flip over
- At this stage crack two eggs and pour over the galette. Using a palette knife, spread the white of the egg gently over the surface, add half of the Quorn Sausages, and fold in the two sides of the galette to cover the soft egg yolk, lastly sprinkle over half of the cheese and grill under a low heat for 2 minutes. Place on to an ovenproof tray and keep warm in the oven. Repeat stages three and four to make a further galette
Serve accompanied by a crisp seasonal salad.