Vegan Nugget Bowl
3.0714285714286 out of 5, 1 based on 14 ratings
Throw together this super fresh Quorn Vegan Nugget bowl in next to no time at all.
- 280g Quorn Crisy Nugget or Vegan Nuggets
- 600g of mixed root vegetables (eg potatoes, parsnip, carrot)
- 200g edamame beans
- 100g fresh spinach
- 2 dl of water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2½ tbsp corn starch
- 4 tablespoons rice or white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut the vegetables into strips and put them in the oven with a little oil at 200 degrees about 20 minutes. Turn often so they do not burn. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare nuggets according to the pack instructions.
- Dipping sauce: Boil all ingredients in a saucepan. Dissolve the corn starch in some water and pour it into the sauce. Boil for another minute then let the sauce cool.
- Layer the nuggets, roasted root vegetables, edamame beans, and spinach in a bowl. Pour over the sauce and serve.