Creamy Vegetarian Quorn Fillet Orzo
This Creamy Vegetarian Quorn Fillet Orzo is a delicious summer veggie pasta dish the whole family will love, on your table in under 30 minutes. Plus, it’s all made in one pot making it a quick, meat-free weeknight dinner for those busy days!
Combine tasty Quorn Fillets with colourful veggies and orzo pasta before stirring in cream cheese and topping with grated parmesan.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Pasta Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Summer Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegetarian Fillets
- ½ red onion, diced
- 55g sundried tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 150g orzo
- 1.25l vegetable stock
- 150g chopped kale
- 200g sweetcorn
- 100g cream cheese
- 30g grated vegetarian parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté for 3 minutes until the onion is translucent. Add in sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato paste, and orzo. Stir until well coated.
- Add in the vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to low and add the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets to the pan. Simmer for 10 minutes, until the orzo is tender and has absorbed most of the liquid. Add more stock if the pan is looking dry.
- Carefully remove the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets from the pan and use two forks to shred them into pieces.
- Stir in the shredded Quorn Vegetarian Fillets, sweetcorn, and kale. Stir to combine.
- Add the cream cheese and vegetarian parmesan cheese. Continue cooking for 5 minutes or until the kale is wilted.
- Garnish with more vegetarian parmesan cheese.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.