Quorn Vegan Buffalo Nuggets with Blue Cheese Sauce
Treat yourself with our vegan take on Buffalo wings. Crispy Vegan Nuggets brushed in a sweet and spicy buffalo sauce are a “fakeaway” night favourite! Tahini is the secret ingredient in the ‘Blue Cheese’ sauce which gives this delicious dish it’s tangy, umami taste.
24 g fat
- 280g pack of Quorn Vegan Nuggets
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp onion granules
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 20g firm tofu, crumbled
- ½ tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven and baking tray to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7.
- To make the buffalo sauce, combine the hot sauce, white wine vinegar, onion granules, garlic granules and ground black pepper.
- Place the Vegan Quorn Nuggets on to a lined baking tray and brush one side of the nuggets with the buffalo sauce. Transfer to the oven and bake for 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn over the nuggets. Brush with buffalo sauce and transfer back to the oven to cook for a further 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the ‘Blue Cheese’ sauce, combine the vegan mayonnaise, mustard, tahini, apple cider vinegar, crumbled tofu and parsley. Set aside.
- Once the Quorn Vegan Nuggets are cooked, transfer to a serving dish. Brush over the remaining buffalo sauce and dip in the Blue Cheese sauce. Serve with delicious tasty homemade fries, crispy avocado wings and spicy slaw for an extra kick!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.