Vegetarian Loaded Nachos With Quorn Mince
Nacho average dinner! Simply top crispy tortilla chips with Quorn Vegetarian Mince, chilli, lime and cheese. These vegetarian nachos are quick and easy to make and need to be part of your meat-free fajita night.
They also make the ideal veggie-sharing platter for parties or a night in with your friends. Don't forget the sour cream and your favourite salsa dip!
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Fakeaway Recipes
- Vegetarian Mince Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- 300g Quorn Vegetarian Mince
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 300g tortilla chips
- ½ red chilli, sliced
- 1.5 cups grated cheese
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Handful of coriander, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas Mark 6.
- Fry Quorn Mince in a frying pan over a medium heat until it is thoroughly hot. Add taco seasoning and a splash of water and continue to heat while stirring until the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Place nacho chips on a baking tray, cover with the taco mince, chilli and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and perfectly browned.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime, coriander and your favourite dips.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.