Vegetarian Mini Pierogi with Quorn Mince
For a delicious snack full of flavour, try these vegetarian mini Pierogi. Creamy mozzarella, leafy spinach and Quorn Mince, wrapped in crispy layers of filo pastry makes this perfect to share with friends.
8.5 g of fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Mince
- 3 sheets of filo pastry
- 200g of spinach
- 200g of mozzarella
- Egg for brushing
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees. Punch out circles about 10 cm in diameter of the filo pastry.
- Fry the Quorn Mince in oil in accordance with the instructions on the package. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 spoonful of mince, spinach and mozzarella on each round.
- Brush the edge with beaten egg and fold over to create a semi-circle. Push the edges together firmly to seal.
- Brush the outside of each pierogi evenly with the remaining egg. Bake in the oven for approximately 5 minutes until it has a nice golden colour.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.