Vegan Fruity Apple & Sausage Tray Bake with Quorn Brilliant Bangers
This tasty sausage traybake made with Quorn Brilliant Bangers is the perfect vegan dish for a cold wintery evening. Made with red onions, apples and parsnip and ready in just 5 simple steps. Serve with Mash potato or crust bread for a hearty and filling meal.
9.1 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Brilliant Bangers, chilled
- 2 large red onions
- 2 British apples
- 4 parsnips
- 1 tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 4. Place a large non-stick ovenproof pan on a medium-high heat.
- Peel the onions, cut into quarters and break apart into petals directly into the pan, stirring regularly. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Core and quarter the apples, then toss into the pan.
- Use a peeler to peel the parsnips into long strips. Stir 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar into the frying pan, then pile the parsnip strips on top of the apples and onions.
- Lay the sausages on top, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add a pinch of black pepper from a height.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then drizzle over the agave/maple syrup and return to the oven for 5 minutes until golden and delicious.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review