- 1 package of Quorn Fillets, thawed (Vegan, if preferred)
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 4-6 cooked, peeled beets
- ½ cup cooked bulgur (or other preferred whole grain like barley or quinoa)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/ 400F/Gas mark 6.
- Blitz the herb stuffing ingredients in a blender or food processor, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut along the Quorn Fillets lengthwise and fill with the herb stuffing.
- Place the Quorn Fillets and cooked beets on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little olive oil. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Mix the bulgur and baby spinach in a bowl. Serve on two plates topped with 1 stuffed Quorn Fillet and 2-3 baby beetroot each.
Did you know? This colourful dish includes beetroot which is an excellent source of folic acid and fibre.
This recipe uses cooked bulger but you could also use grains such as barley or quinoa.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review