Pesto & Mozzarella Escalope Antipasto Platter
The perfect party starter! Try bite-sized pieces of Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes in a delicious antipasto sharing platter.
17 g of fat
- 4 Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes
- 12 crostini
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers, halved
- 1/2 cup assorted pitted olives
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Set air-fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. In 2 batches if needed, place Quorn Mozzarella & Pesto Escalopes in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice cutlets diagonally. On serving platter or board, arrange escalopes, crostini, roasted red peppers, olives, artichokes and tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over tomatoes.
Tips: Substitute crostini for fresh slices of baguette or crusty Italian loaf if preferred.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review