Quorn Best of British Sausages with Mustard Slaw and Sauerkraut
Bring the tangy flavours of a German street food to your home with this mouth-watering recipe for Quorn Best of British Sausages.
8.5 g of fat
- 2 packs of Quorn Best of British Sausages
- 1 tbsp oil
- 150g white cabbage, shredded
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8 mini hot dog buns
- 4 tbsp sauerkraut
- French mustard and ketchup to serve (optional)
- Crispy onions (optional)
- Place a frying pan on to a medium heat and add the oil to the pan. Once hot, cook the Quorn Best of British Sausages for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss together the shredded cabbage, grated apple and chopped parsley with the Dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly to create a slaw and set aside.
- Once the sausages are cooked, drain them on some kitchen towel. Take the mini hot dog buns and create a sliced down the middle with a sharp knife. Fill with the slaw and top each one with a Quorn Best of British Sausage.
- Garnish with sauerkraut, French mustard, ketchup and crispy onions to serve.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I'd just like to thank you all, myco protein has been the best since I transitioned away from beef,cow, pork and other animal sources. I hope we can get more products available in the US, the texture and flavor are remarkable.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review