Vegetarian Pasta Bake with Quorn Pieces
A tasty but oh so simple vegetarian pasta bake filled with Quorn Pieces, crispy sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes. Super creamy and satisfying. Perfect for quick weeknight dinner or meat-free meal prep!
- 1 pack Quorn Pieces (300-350g)
- 400g cooked pasta
- 300ml crème fraîche
- 150g sugar snap peas
- 200g grated cheese
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- Fresh oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4
- Grease a deep oven-proof dish. Combine pasta, Quorn Pieces, sugar snap peas and crème fraîche in the dish. Top with grated cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown
- Top with fresh herbs, olive oil, salt, pepper and grated parmesan and serve!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Vegan pasta bake
So love this dish quick and easy and you can swap the veg for other veg this is a dish that the children can get involved with.
Really easy and very tasty. I swapped the sugar snap peas for woodland mushrooms
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review