- 5 Quorn Sausages
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ small red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 50ml water
- 5 tortilla wraps
- 5 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 100g rocket leaves
- 160g Brie, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 190oC/375°F/Gas mark 5.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the red cabbage and coat all of the leaves in the melted butter. Sauté gently for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar, apple, vinegar and nutmeg. Mix well before covering and leaving to simmer. After 15 minutes, add the water and continue to cook on a low heat, stirring frequently for another 15 minutes until the cabbage is completely tender.
- Meanwhile, fry the Quorn Sausages according to the pack instructions, until golden brown. Leave to cool.
- Spread a tablespoon of cranberry sauce across each wrap, before adding a spoonful of braised cabbage. Sprinkle over the rocket and place on a whole sausage along with the brie slices. Roll up into a tight wrap.
- Slice each wrap into 4 and skewer with a cocktail stick, or slice in half and serve on a platter, garnished with rocket.
TIP: alternative cheeses such as stilton can be used for a rich, Christmassy twist.
If preferred, place filled wraps on a griddle to warm and add a smoky flavour.
300g Quorn Pieces can be used instead of Sausages: add these to the braised cabbage half way through simmering.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review