Quorn Southern Fried Bites with sweet potato fries and 3 dips
Quorn Southern Fried Bites are quick to cook, super shareable and irresistibly delicious. Try them served simply with sweet potato fries and a selection of homemade dips.
A Little Effort
12.2 g of fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Southern Fried Bites (300 g)
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 avocados
- 1 green chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lime
- 100 ml vegetarian mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 100 ml crème fraîche
- 1.5 tablespoons of red pepper relish
- Prepare the Southern Fried Bites as instructed on the packaging.
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into strips. Put on a baking sheet . Rinse olive oil and sprinkle with flour salt. Bake in the middle of the oven 25-30 minutes at 200 degrees. Gently shake after 15 minutes.
- For the Guacamole: cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and then peel and chop it before adding the chili and garlic. Mix with crushed lime, salt and pepper.
- For the BBQ-Mayo: Mix the barbecue sauce with mayonnaise. For a strong flavour, add more barbecue sauce.
- For the Red Pepper Crème Fraiche: Mix together crème fraiche and red pepper relish. Add a pinch of salt.
- Serve the Southern Fried Bites with crispy sweet potato fries and the three tasty dips.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review