- 300g (1 packet) Quorn Southern Fried Bites
- 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- ¼ tsp (1.25ml) lemon zest
- pinch sugar
- 2 cups (500ml) torn salad leaves
- ¼ cup (62.5ml) rice, cooked
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1 small red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 1 tbsp (15ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp (15ml) chopped fresh mint
- Cook the Southern Style Bites according to the back of pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, place oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar in a screw top jar and shake well.
- Combine salad leaves, rice, orange, pepper, spring onion, cucumber and herbs. Place into serving bowls and drizzle with lemon dressing.
- Slice Bites and serve on top of the salad.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review