Sweet Chilli Wraps with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
Sweet chilli Quorn Meat Free Chicken wraps done the Quorn way. Succulent Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets smothered in a tantalising sweet chilli sauce. Great for picnics or in the lunchbox!
2 g of fat
- 50g, half a pack Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 1 soft flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- handful of baby spinach leaves or Chinese leaves
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spread a plain soft tortilla wrap with sweet chilli sauce
- Top with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets and a small handful of baby spinach leaves or shredded Chinese leaves
- Scatter over some chopped spring onions and season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Roll up loosely and cut into three or four portions diagonally to serve
Did you know? To increase your fibre intake, why not use wholemeal wraps instead! In the UK, we should be aiming for 30g of fibre per day.