Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
Turkish Shawarma & Tabbouleh
Zingy and fresh bulgur wheat salad topped with tasty Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab – a vegan Tabbouleh with full on flavour!
22 g of fat
- 1x pack Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebabs
- 50g Bulgur Wheat
- 2-3 Spring Onions
- 200g Tomatoes
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 40ml Olive Oil
- 50g Parsley
- 50g Mint
- 200ml Vegetable Stock
- Cook the bulgur wheat in the vegetable stock, drain and set aside.
- Using 1 tbsp of oil, fry the Quorn Makes Amazing Turkish Style Kebab over a medium heat, turning frequently for 3 minutes.
- Finely chop the spring onions, tomatoes and herbs.
- Mix the cooked bulgur wheat, chopped vegetables and herbs together with the lemon juice and olive oil, combining well to dress the bulgur wheat.
- Top with the Turkish Kebab, a garnish of fresh herbs and serve.