Quorn Vegetarian Summer Roast
Perfect for summer Sunday lunches! Our Vegetarian Summer Roast is a tasty, seasonal way to enjoy the classic roast. Made with Quorn Roast and served with veggies roasted on the grill, our vegetarian summer roast recipe is great for family grilling parties. Try it this weekend!
A Little Effort
7 g of fat
- 1 Quorn Roast (defrosted and de-skinned)
- 1 lemon, zested and squeezed
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley, to garnish
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary, to garnish
- BBQ'd Veggies
- 500g butternut squash, sliced into wedges
- 2 red onion, cut into quarters
- 250g asparagus spears, trimmed
- Olive oil
- Preheat BBQ or Grill
- Cut two layers of aluminium foil large enough to wrap around Quorn Roast. Place the roast on the foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Generously season with salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and fresh rosemary, and finely chopped parsley.
- Seal up and place on a hot BBQ, carefully without direct contact to flames, and cook for 45 minutes. Alternatively, roast in a preheated oven at 220 C.
- Remove from BBQ and leave to rest for 5 minutes before slicing
- Meanwhile, toss the vegetables in olive oil, and season well. Add to a hot BBQ grill, and cook until charred and soft. Serve with Quorn Roast and enjoy!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review