- 1 pack of Quorn Sausages (336 g), defrosted, sliced into chunks
- 600g potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp skimmed milk
- 20g reduced-fat margarine
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 vegetable stockpot
- 1 small tin of baked beans (approx. 200g)
- 1 small tin of kidney beans (approx. 200g), drained and rinsed
- 100 g baby spinach, washed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 20g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/170°C fan/Gas Mark 5.
- Boil the potatoes for 12-15 minutes or until soft. Drain and mash the potatoes with the milk and margarine. Set aside.
- Place a large frying pan on a medium heat. Add 1 tbsp oil and the Quorn Sausages. Fry for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion, celery, carrot and garlic and fry for 8-10 minutes or until soft. Add the tomato puree, vegetable stockpot, spinach and beans. Stir to combine. Stir through the Quorn Sausages.
- Transfer the sausage mix to an ovenproof dish. Top with the mashed potato and sprinkle with grated cheddar. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
Save some time by using store-bought mashed potato.