Scary Quorn Dippers
3 out of 5, 1 based on 2 ratings
Repurpose your carved pumpkin as a container for a spooky Halloween dip that is sure to get a "oohs" and "aahs" from your guests. Quorn Sausages and Quorn Sweet and Smoky Strips meet a creamy hummus and pumpkin dip for scarily delicious party food.
- Quorn Sausages
- Quorn Sweet and Smoky Strips
- 2 pumpkins
- 1 Parsnip
- Sweet potato
- 1 red pepper
- 2 carrots
- Slice the top off the pumpkins scoop out the pumpkin filling and keep to one side.
- Cook the Quorn Sausages and Quorn Sweet and Smoky Strips according to the packs. You can carve your pumpkin whilst hese are cooking.
- Slice peppers and carrots.
- Blend the hummus, pumpkin filling, cooked parsnip and cooked sweet potato and scoop dip back into the pumpkin.
- Poke the dippers into teh top of the filling in the pumpkin and enjoy!