Air Fryer Quorn Yorkshire Ham and Cheese Toastie
Fancy a toastie but don’t have a toastie maker? This quick, easy and amazingly delicious recipe uses an air fryer which makes the crunchiest toastie!
Tasty Quorn Yorkshire Ham Style Slices and melty cheese, are layered between slices of bread, given a quick spritz of spray oil to get the best crunch and simply air fried…that’s it!
This vegetarian ham and cheese toastie is ready in just 6 minutes! It’s quick to make, delicious to eat, and a total lunchtime budget recipe winner at under £1.50 per serving – what’s not to love?
- Deli Food Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Picnic Food
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
12.1 g fat
- 4 Quorn Yorkshire Ham Style Slices
- 65g reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 4 slices white bread
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 50g cucumber
- 2 handfuls of watercress
- 8 sprays of spray olive oil
- Grate the cheddar cheese then layer with the Quorn Yorkshire Ham Style Slices between two slices of bread.
- Spray the outer side of each sandwich slice with spray oil, then place in the air fryer and cook at 180 degrees C for 6 minutes, turning the sandwiches halfway through so that each side is crunchy and golden.
- Serve with a side salad of sliced cucumber, tomatoes and watercress.
Calculations based on average cost of ingredients purchased from Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Asda and Morrisons, correct as of 15/06/2023. Prices may vary.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.