Air Fryer Veggie Chicken Balls with Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Our Quorn Sweet Chilli Bites aren’t just for picnics! This quick and tasty recipe air fries the Bites until they’re crunchy and golden on the outside, and totally oozy & full of delicious sweet chilli flavour on the inside!
We’ve whipped up a delicious roasted red pepper & tomato dip and some spiced fries to serve up with these game-changing Air Fryer Veggie Chicken Balls. Add a quick & crunchy salad for a tasty dinner or lunchbox!
This recipe is perfect for turning any leftover Quorn Bites into a quick and tasty meal!
18.7 g fat
- 2 red peppers
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 large Maris Piper potatoes
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 35g rocket
- 45g radishes
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 10g pecan nuts
- ½ a large orange
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
Recipe is based on a two drawer air fryer.
- Cut your peppers in half and remove the seeds and cut your tomatoes in half then place in one of your air fryer drawers. Cut the top off the garlic bulb and place in the drawer with the peppers and tomatoes then toss everything in 1 tsp of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for around 15 minutes at 180°C until everything has softened and slightly charred.
- At the same time you can cook your fries – cut your potatoes into 1cm chips and place in a bowl. Add the paprika, oregano and 1 tsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to mix ensuring that the chips are evenly coated in the seasoning. Add to your second air fryer drawer and cook at 180°C for around 15 minutes until cooked through and crispy. Give the fries a mix halfway through cooking.
- When your peppers and tomatoes are cooked add to a food processor along with the basil leaves, then squeeze out the roasted garlic into the food processor and blitz to make a smooth dip – pour out into a bowl.
- For the salad put your rocket in a bowl then finely slice the radishes and add along with the pomegranate seeds. Roughly chop your pecans and add to the salad.
- For the salad dressing squeeze the juice of the half orange into a bowl and mix with the wholegrain mustard then drizzle over your salad.
- Put your Quorn Sweet Chilli Bites into the air fryer and cook at 180°C for 7-8 minutes until crispy and golden on the outside and piping hot on the inside.
- Serve with your roasted red pepper dip, spiced fries and crunchy salad.
The cooking time may need to increase based on the size of your air fryer, so increase as needed.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.