Vegetarian Black Bean Stir Fry with Quorn Steak Strips
Our black bean stir fry with Quorn Steak Strips recipe makes a delicious and quick noodle dish. Made with just 5 ingredients and coated sticky sweet and spicy sauce and crisp red peppers. Top with spring onions and crushed peanuts for an added crunch!
3 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips
- 1 jar black bean stir fry sauce
- 2 red peppers, diced into large chunks
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- Noodles of your choice
- Prepare noodles as per the pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil to a wok, heat over a medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and spring onions to the wok and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Quorn Steak Strips, cook for 2 minutes then add the jar of sauce. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir the noodles through the mix and serve!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.