- Warm the olive oil in a large oven proof pan, then add the onion, garlic, basil and a pinch of salt and pepper and fry gently until soft
- Add the Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips and continue to fry
- When the strips are cooked through, add the tomatoes and sugar and bring up to a gentle simmer. This is a good time to get your pasta on to cook in a large pan with plenty of boiling, salted water.
- When the sauce has reduced to a thick, rich red, it's ready
- Season to taste, then add the drained, al dente pasta
- Mix well and level off in the pan
- Top with the mozzarella, cheddar, hard cheese and oregano
- Bake at 180C fan for around 10 minutes until melted and just starting to bubble
- Serve to the table, all gooey and stretchy and delicious, with plenty of salad and a generous helping of garlic bread
This recipe has been created by one of our Quorn™ivores. Have a look at our blog where you will be able to meet our Quorn™ivores chefs and be inspired to create delicious, healthy meals.