Quorn Steak Strips with Sesame Noodles
This dish is a twist on a classic stir-fry with a Japanese flavour. It can be served hot or delicious cold as a lunch bento box meal. Swap the Quorn Steak Strips for Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets for a change.
- Vegetarian Japanese Recipes
- Vegetarian Steak & Strips Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes Under 500 Calories
- Vegan & Vegetarian Meal Prep Ideas
15.4 g fat
- 1 pack Quorn Steak Strips, defrosted
- 1 tsp miso paste
- A drizzle of sesame oil
- For the sesame noodles:
- 200g egg noodles
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp low salt soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 garlic cloves, grated
- Pinch chilli flakes
- To serve:
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- 50g edamame beans, cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 sheet of nori, shredded
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 4 lime wedges
- Place the Quorn Steak Strips into a bowl. Add the miso paste and mix to coat the strips.
- Heat a drizzle of sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the steak strips and sauté for 4 minutes over a medium heat.
- Cook the noodles as per pack instructions. Drain and set to one side.
- Mix the tahini, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic and chilli flakes in a bowl. Pour over the cooked noodles and toss to coat.
- Divide the steak strips and sesame noodles between four serving bowls. Divide the shredded red cabbage, edamame beans and avocado evenly between the bowls.
- Garnish with shredded nori, sesame seeds, nigella seeds, fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges.
Meal Prep Tip: re-heat the Quorn Steak Strips and sesame noodlesin a non-stick frying pan, add a splash of water if the pan becomes dry. Ensure piping hot before serving. Serve with the fresh elements and garnish.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.