Festive Roast Beef And Cranberry Vegan Sandwich
For the perfect vegan Christmas sandwich to celebrate the holidays look to Quorn and our Festive Roast Beef and Cranberry Vegan Sandwich.
This makes the perfect festive lunch for those days when you fancy something lighter but still Christmassy! Quorn Roast Beef Style Slices, a brussel sprout slaw and cranberry sauce – trust us, you will absolutely love this delicious twist on a classic combo!
This delicious vegan sandwich will be the perfect meat-free Christmas meal!
12.5 g fat
- 4 slices white sourdough bread
- 4 slices Quorn Roast Beef Style Slices
- 60g brussel sprouts
- 1 medium carrot
- ½ red onion
- 20g vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 30g cranberry sauce
- For the brussel sprout slaw - peel then finely slice the brussel sprouts then add to a large bowl. Peel and grate the carrot and add to the sprouts along with the finely sliced red onion.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, maple syrup, mustard and lemon juice then add to the slaw and mix well.
- To assemble the sandwich, spread the cranberry sauce on two slices of the bread then add the Quorn Roast Beef Style Slices, top with the slaw then close up the sandwich with the remaining slices of bread.
Quorn Roast Chicken Style Slices also work well in this tasty sandwich!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.