Giant Yorkshire Pudding with Quorn Roast Beef Style Slices
You can’t beat a veggie Sunday Roast (especially one served in a giant Yorkshire Pudding!). This quick and easy recipe using our Quorn Roast Beef Style Slices is the ultimate winter warmer for lazy Sunday’s.
Recipe by Maximmortal
- 2 slices of Quorn Roast Beef Style Slices
- 1 giant Yorkshire Pudding
- Roast potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 cauliflower
- Broad beans
- 300ml vegetarian gravy
- Horseradish sauce (optional)
- Cook your roast potatoes and giant Yorkshire Pudding according to the pack instructions, or if homemade adjust timings to suit.
- Chop and boil your carrots, cauliflower, and broad beans for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Assembly time! Take your giant Yorkshire Pudding and fill with the Quorn Roast Beef Style Slices, roast potatoes and vegetables.
- Serve with lashings of gravy and optional horseradish sauce! Enjoy!
Recipe by Maximortal
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.