Giant Couscous Salad with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
Enjoy a hearty, healthy salad with this zingy chilli and lime cous cous recipe. Giant couscous sits underneath a healthy combination of pepper, spring onion, cucumber and chilli to create a colourful and enticing salad, perfect for summer. The sweet and sharp dressing of mustard, lime, lemon and honey is also the perfect accompaniment to the brand new Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets.
- 1 pack Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 300g Giant Couscous
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced diagonally
- ¼ cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 green chilli, very finely diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 25ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Zest of one lime
- Juice of one lime
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the couscous according to instructions, crumbling the vegetable stock cube into the water once boiling. Set aside to cool.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together adjusting the honey and seasoning to taste.
- Add to the couscous and stir through.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets. Finish off with a sprinkle of lime zest.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.