- 300g Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 800g vegetable stock
- 10 dried mushrooms, soaked and cut into thin strips
- 5g dried black fungus, soaked and cut into thin strips
- 50g bamboo shoots, cut into thin strips
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50g tofu, cut into thin strips
- 20g corn starch, dissolved with 20g of water
- 20g soy sauce light
- 20g black vinegar
- 10g sesame oil
- 2g Szechuan peppercorn
- 1 bird's eye chili
- Spring onion, chopped
- Coriander, chopped
- In a pan, add a splash of oil and fry the Quorn Swedish Style Balls until golden brown. Taking about 3 minutes on each side.
- In a pot, add a little oil and fry the chili and peppercorn on a low heat for 1 minute, or until the peppercorn becomes aromatic.
- Pour stock into the pot and bring to the boil. Add in the rest of the ingredients, except the egg, and simmer.
- Once the stock is simmering, add in the egg and stir.
- Add in starch and thicken.
- In a serving bowl, add in the cooked Quorn Swedish Style Balls and pour in the soup.
- Garnish with spring onions and coriander.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.