5 Ingredient Meatball Bake
This lip-smackingly speedy vegetarian meatball bake is a true weeknight wonder! Totally delicious and super easy to make. Simply roast Quorn Swedish Style Balls with tomatoes and mozzarella and swirl over al dente spaghetti. Not bad for just 5 ingredients!
- 5 in 5 - 5 Ingredient Vegetarian Recipes in 5 Steps
- Pasta Recipes
- Italian Food Recipes
- Vegetarian Meatball Recipes
14 g fat
- 300g Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs
- 1 large ball of reduced fat mozzarella cheese (250g)
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g cooked al dente spaghetti
- Fresh basil leaves and lemon zest, optional to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan.
- Place the mozzarella ball in the centre of an ovenproof dish and surround it with cherry tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil and Quorn Swedish Style Balls.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 25 minutes, then uncover and bake for a further 10 minutes, until melting and bubbling. Remove the dish from the oven and stir through the al dente spaghetti until well coated in the sauce.
- Serve in the oven dish, garnished with fresh basil leaves and lemon zest.
- If making in advance, allow to cool and refrigerate in an air-tight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or oven at 200C/180C fan for 15 minutes until heated through.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
This is full of flavour and tastes good. I added the lemon zest! Next time I would maybe add some chopped peppers & a tablespoon or two of tomato purée for extra colour. All in all a tasted bud pleaser!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.