Quorn Swedish Style Balls Stroganoff
Quorn Swedish Style Balls Stroganoff is a lovely winter warmer or a quick midweek recipe. Serve our Quorn veggie stroganoff alongside rice or mashed potato for a hearty delicious meal.
- Vegetarian Meatball Recipes
- Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Main Course Meals
- Winter Comfort Food Recipes
A Little Effort
13 g fat
11.3 g protein
- 300g Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 225g brown cap or chestnut mushrooms roughly chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp white wine (optional)
- 300ml veg stock
- 100g half fat crème fraiche
- Chopped parsley and sprinkle of paprika to garnish
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the onion and garlic over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the Quorn Swedish Style Balls, mushrooms and paprika and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine, stock and continue simmering gently for 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in the crème fraiche, season to taste and simmer for 3 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and a sprinkle of paprika.
This recipe can also be made using 300g Quorn Pieces if desired, in place of the Quorn Swedish Style Balls.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
A little lacking in flavour.
Response from Quorn
Thanks for your honest review Nic. We've reviewed and revised the recipe so let us know what you think!
Very tasty. Yummy!
An absolute winner! Delicious. I used smoked paprika which was lovely. This recipe says it’s for four people but in fact two of us demolished it because it was so delicious.
Loved this, used smoked paprika instead of normal paprika (improvised) was absolutely gorgeous. My little one is a fussy eater and it’s safe to say, he demolished the whole plate and asked for more!
So surprised how good this was! My family couldn't believe I had made it. Super simple recipe to follow and will defo be using again.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.