Quorn Swedish Style Balls with Spicy Couscous Recipe
The taste of Morocco in one meat free, low fat dish. Our Quorn Swedish Style Balls and spicy couscous recipe is enough to bring any dinner party to life.
- Vegetarian Meatball Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Main Course Meals
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
A Little Effort
- 300g Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 150ml reduced fat natural yoghurt
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 250g couscous
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste or curry powder
- 300ml boiling water
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander plus extra sprig for garnish
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pack cherry tomatoes
- 500ml hot vegetable stock
- Combine yoghurt, garlic, mint and lemon juice; cover and chill
- Place couscous and harissa or curry powder in a bowl, pour over the hot vegetable stock and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff up grains with a fork then add lemon zest and herbs
- Heat oil in a non-stick frypan on a medium heat, add Quorn Swedish Style Balls and cook for 10 minutes, stirring regularly
- Add onion and tomatoes; continue cooking until first tomato skin bursts. Remove from heat
- Serve Meatballs, onions and tomatoes nestled on top of couscous, and drizzle with yogurt dressing
- Garnish with extra coriander
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Love it! A really delicious and very quick recipe. The couscous makes a nice change and the recipe be adapted according to what's in the veg box (or fruit bowl - pomegranate, apricot etc) and the yogurt dressing brings it all together.
So tasty and easy!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.