Quorn Swedish Style Balls & Tomato Wrap
Try our delicious recipe for tomato and meatball wraps made with Quorn's Swedish Style Balls. A healthier, hassle-free lunch made easy.
- Vegetarian Meatball Recipes
- Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- 280g Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 400g can salt reduced diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons no added salt tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon minced chilli paste
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat add frozen Quorn Swedish Style Balls and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Add diced tomatoes, paste and chilli and cook for further 10 minutes over low heat
- Warm tortillas according to pack instructions, spoon the Quorn Balls mixture over each tortilla and top with onion, basil leaves and sour cream. Roll tortillas into wraps and serve
TIP: Additional salad may be added if desired
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I added some smoked paprika, and topped with lettuce and cucumber. It was super yum!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.