- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the macaroni for 10 minutes until al dente. Drain well and set to one side
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6
- Preheat the oil in a pan and saute the onion for 4-5 minutes until softened
- Add the Quorn Meat Free Meatballs and cook for 4-5 minutes longer then add the courgette and butter and stir until melted then stir in the flour. Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the milk little by little stirring continuously until thickened. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in two thirds of the cheese , the macaroni and the cherry tomatoes
- Place in an oven proof container, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake for 12 minutes until golden brown and bubbling
Tip : You can switch courgette and tomatoes to any of your favourite vegetables to complete this family dish
Alternatively, add a teaspoon or two of chipotle chili paste to the cheese sauce to give a smoky chili bite and top with a handful of tortilla chips, guacamole, jalapenos and soured cream before serving to give a Mexican twist!