Quorn Swedish Style Balls Pasta Bake
This is a perfect mid-week meal for all the family. Use Quorn Swedish Style Balls straight from the freezer to make this a quick and easy supper. This recipe has a tasty Mexican twist, but you can easily turn this delicious bake into an Italian classic by simply leaving out the chipotle sauce and replacing the coriander with basil leaves.
- Vegetarian Meatball Recipes
- Pasta Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Back to School Recipes
- 300g Quorn Swedish Style Balls
- 300g Rigatoni pasta
- 2x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 120g reduced fat crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp. chipotle sauce
- 100g reduced fat mozzarella cheese, torn
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C /180°C(fan)/gas mark 6.
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions, drain and set to one side.
- Pour the tinned tomatoes into an oven proof dish approximately 20x25cm. Add the cooked pasta and stir lightly to combine. Season with salt.
- Mix the crème fraiche with the chipotle sauce and drizzle evenly over the pasta.
- Arrange the Quorn Swedish Style Balls on top.
- Scatter over the torn mozzarella and season with pepper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- To garnish, scatter with coriander leaves and enjoy!
Recipe costs calculated by taking the average ingredients price across Morrisons, ASDA, Sainsbury’s and Tesco. Prices correct at time of issue.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
So easy to make and really tasty.
Easy and tasty. Prefer these to normal meatballs!
Very easy weekday dinner. I roasted some peppers and added mushrooms too. Very tasty.
my favourite Quorn product :-)
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.