Quorn Buffalo Wing Vegan Sharing Stack
A meat-free vegan feasting bonanza! This vegan chicken sharing dish has all the flavours of a TexMex fakeaway feast at home. Sharp sour slaw, smokey spicy beans served alongside a stack of delicious Quorn vegan Buffalo Wings, drizzled with maple syrup.
A Little Effort
12 g of fat
- 12 Quorn Buffalo Wings
- 50ml maple syrup
- For the BBQ beans:
- 400g tin mixed cooked beans, drained
- 100ml passata
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- ½ tsp chipotle sauce
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- For the sour apple slaw:
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored
- ½ carrot, peeled
- 1 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7.
- Cook the Quorn Buffalo Wings, for 16-18 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile,lace the mixed beans, passata, tomato puree, chipotle sauce and BBQ sauce into a small saucepan. Mix to combine.
- Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the chopped coriander. Mix well and spoon into a warmed serving bowl.
- For the sour apple slaw, slice the apple and carrot into thin matchsticks. Place into a mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and spoon into a serving bowl.
- Stack the buffalo wings on a serving platter and serve with the BBQ beans and apple slaw. Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.