Quorn Mexican Sausage and Bean Chilli
Quorn Meat-free Mexican Sausage and Bean Chilli is the ultimate comfort food. Our vegetarian sausage chilli is both warm and delicious, the perfect Mexican-inspired dish for those cold winter nights.
A Little Effort
- 4 x Quorn Sausages
- 1 x 400g tin of Napolina five bean salad
- 1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 x red onion diced
- 1 x small leek diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 red chillies
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 small bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 x pepper diced
- 200ml vegetable stock
- Place the Quorn Sausages into a pre-heated oven as per packaging instructions.
- Lightly fry the red onion, leek, garlic and chilli.
- Add the spices, and continue to fry. You may need to add a splash of water if it becomes too dry.
- Add the diced pepper, then the vegetable stock
- Add the tinned tomatoes and bring to the boil, then leave to simmer.
- Chop the Quorn sausage into chunks and throw in along with the beans.
- Leave to cook for approx. 20 minutes, and then finish with chopped coriander.
- Serve with basmati rice and a wedge of lime.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.