Quorn Sticky Sausage Traybake
This delicious sticky sausage traybake made with Quorn Best of British Sausages is an easy family favourite. Why not swap the vegetables with the seasons too, try red peppers, red onion, kale, beetroot and carrot. Serve with a crusty sourdough loaf or hearty mash potato.
- 8 Quorn Best of British Sausages (sub for Quorn Brilliant Bangers to make vegan)
- ½ butternut squash, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp runny honey or agave
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 250g vine tomatoes
- 1 courgette, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, skin on lightly crushed
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan)/ 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- Cut the butternut squash into cubes and place into a large roasting tin. Drizzle over the olive oil and toss to combine. Roast in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the honey and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl.
- After 20 minutes, add the Quorn Best of British Sausages, vine tomatoes, courgette and garlic to the roasting tin. Drizzle over the prepared honey and vinegar mix and roast for a further 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and season to taste.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
So yummy! I used normal Quorn sausages and turned out amazing!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.