Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Tikka Baguette with Mango Chutney
You won’t be able to resist this Vegetarian Chicken Tikka Baguette for a quick and easy lunch at home. Made with our NEW Sandwich Filler range for an Indian inspired lunch – this really is the ultimate lunchtime sandwich!
We’ve used a sourdough baguette, but use whatever bread you have, layer in lettuce, followed by our deliciously spicy Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Tikka Sandwich Filler and serve with a crunchy street food salad and sweet mango chutney yoghurt.
Trust us, you’ll make this again and again!
- Deli Food Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
13.9 g fat
IngredientsFor the Sandwich:
- 100g Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Tikka Sandwich Filler
- ½ a baguette
- 2 leaves iceberg lettuce
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- ¼ cucumber, small dice
- 1 large tomato, de-seeded and small dice
- 25g pomegranate seeds
- ½ yellow pepper, small dice
- A handful of coriander leaves
- ½ lime, juice only
- 15g bombay mix
- 1 ½ tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
- ½ tbsp mango chutney
- A handful of mini poppadoms
- Make the street food chopped salad by placing all of the salad ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare the mango chutney yoghurt by mixing the yoghurt and mango chutney in a small bowl. Set aside.
- For the sandwich, slice the baguette in half. Cut along the top of each baguette half to open.
- Assemble each sandwich by adding a layer of lettuce then top with Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Tikka Sandwich Filler.
- Garnish with slices of red onion and coriander leaves.
- Serve each sandwich with a portion of street food chopped salad drizzled with mango chutney yoghurt and a handful of mini poppadoms.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.