Quorn Roarsomes Healthy Vegan Dinner
Feeling nostalgic? Time to whip up a healthier dino nugget dinner using Quorn Roarsomes. This simple and vegan meal is ready in just 30 minutes and contains 4 of your 5-a-day. Loved by adults and big kids alike, don’t forget the ketchup!
- 4 Quorn Roarsomes
- 300g peeled potatoes (red skinned potatoes make good mash)
- 30g vegan spread
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 80g broccoli florets
- 2 corn on the cob cobettes or 100g sweetcorn
- 160g garden peas
- 30g tomato ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7
- Cut the peeled potatoes into 2-inch pieces and place in a pan of water. Bring to the boil and boil for 15-20 minutes until fork tender. Drain, then mash with vegan spread. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, place the Roarsomes on a baking tray and cook for 14-16 minutes until crispy.
- Cut the peeled carrots into sticks and place into a large pan of water. Bring to the boil and cook for an initial 10 minutes. After 10 minutes add the broccoli florets, corn on the cob (or sweetcorn) and peas to the pan and cook all together for about 5 minutes until tender.
- Serve the drained veggies with the mash, Roarsomes and a dollop of tomato ketchup.
Keep your potatoes peeled! Potato skins are a great source of fibre and when hidden in mash, can be a great way to get them into big kids – and saves on prep time!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.