Quorn Roarsomes Platter with Vegan Dips
Completely plattersaurus! Upgrade your snacking with our delicious Roarsomes platter recipe with homemade tomato ketchup and vegan yoghurt dip. Almost too good to share!
- Vegan Recipes
- Meat Free Nugget Recipes
- Vegetarian and Vegan Kids Party And Finger Food
- Meat Free Recipes
10.7 g fat
- 480g (2 packs) Quorn Roarsomes
- For the homemade tomato ketchup:
- 1 onion, peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 40g tomato puree
- 25ml cider vinegar
- 250g tomato passata
- 25g light brown sugar
- For the vegan yoghurt dip:
- 200g unsweetened soy yoghurt
- 1 clove clove garlic
- 10g fresh chives
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7, place the Roarsomes on a large baking tray and cook according to the packet instructions.
For the homemade tomato ketchup
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and add to a deep pan along with the olive oil and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Cook on a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened and slightly caramelised.
- Add the tomato puree, stir, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the vinegar, passata and sugar to the pan and cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- You can now either blitz the tomato ketchup with a blender until smooth, or leave chunky. Transfer to a bowl for dipping.
For the vegan yoghurt dip
- Place the yoghurt in a bowl and grate in the peeled garlic clove. Add the salt and pepper then finely chop the chives and mix until well combined.
Serve the cooked Roarsomes on a platter with the tomato ketchup and garlic and chive yogurt dip and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.