Quorn Sausage Breakfast Quesadilla Recipe
Give yourself a scrumptious start to the day with a delicious and satisfying Quorn Sausage breakfast quesadilla. Wrapped in a soft tortilla, this Mexican favourite is packed with savoury cheese, chopped up Quorn Sausages fried until they’re golden brown, and eggs, all flavoured with subtle notes of smoked paprika. An unbeatable breakfast for champions.
Tip: Replace the spring onions with chopped tomatoes and snipped chives.
- Vegan and Vegetarian Breakfast And Brunch Ideas
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
A Little Effort
34 g fat
- 6 Quorn Sausages, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g butter
- 125g Red Leicester Cheese, grated
- 1 bunches spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- Spinkle of smoked paprika
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the sausages for 5-6 minutes until golden brown and piping hot.
- Beat the eggs and add the milk and seasoning. Heat the butter in a large non-stick pan, add the eggs and stir continuously until the eggs are lightly scrambled. Stir in the cheese, spring onions and Quorn Sausages.
- Heat a large frying pan and place a tortilla in the pan. Place a quarter of the scrambled egg mixture over one half of the tortilla. Fold the tortilla in half and press down with a spatula to flatten. Flip it over on the other side and continue to cook until the tortilla is crispy and golden brown.
- To serve, tip the quesadilla from the pan and cut in half. Wrap in deli greaseproof and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Sprinkle with smoked paprika to serve and a wedge of fresh lime.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.