Quorn Sausage Breakfast Quesadilla Recipe
Give yourself a scrumptious start to the day with a delicious and satisfying Quorn Sausage breakfast quesadilla. Wrapped in a soft tortilla, this Mexican favourite is packed with savoury cheese, chopped up Quorn Sausages fried until they’re golden brown, and eggs, all flavoured with subtle notes of smoked paprika. An unbeatable breakfast for champions.
Tip: Replace the spring onions with chopped tomatoes and snipped chives.
- 6 Quorn Sausages, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25g butter
- 125g Red Leicester Cheese, grated
- 1 bunches spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- Spinkle of smoked paprika