Sweet Chilli Wraps with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
Sweet chilli Quorn Meat Free Chicken wraps done the Quorn way. Succulent Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets smothered in a tantalising sweet chilli sauce. Great for picnics or in the lunchbox!
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Deli Food Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
2 g fat
- 50g, half a pack Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 1 soft flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- handful of baby spinach leaves or Chinese leaves
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spread a plain soft tortilla wrap with sweet chilli sauce
- Top with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets and a small handful of baby spinach leaves or shredded Chinese leaves
- Scatter over some chopped spring onions and season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Roll up loosely and cut into three or four portions diagonally to serve
Did you know? To increase your fibre intake, why not use wholemeal wraps instead! In the UK, we should be aiming for 30g of fibre per day.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Amazing. Keeps my children busy!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.