Vegan Hot Dogs
Our Vegan Hot Dog recipe is a banger! Perfect for entertaining at bonfire night and a quick & easy recipe for party nights to feed the crowds. Made with succulent Quorn Brilliant Bangers, topped with sweet and tangy caramelised onions and plenty of mustard and ketchup, our bangers are the perfect sausage for your vegan and vegetarian hot dogs!
9.3 g fat
- 6 Quorn Brilliant Bangers
- 6 hot dog bread rolls
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 white onions, thinly sliced
- Ketchup and mustard, to serve
- In a frying pan over a medium heat, fry the onions along with a drizzle of olive oil for 10 minutes until starting to caramelise.
- Clean the pan and fry the Quorn Brilliant Bangers with a drizzle of olive oil and cook according to the pack instructions.
- Load up the hot dogs, with a generous bed of the fried onions followed by the Banger. Serve with mustard or ketchup.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.