Vegan Korean Corn Dogs
Your favourite Korean street food dish made at home. Delicious Quorn Brilliant Bangers coated in crispy batter and fried until golden perfection. Try in an air fryer to skip the deep-frying, top with all your sriracha and serve hot!
A Little Effort
- 6 Quorn Brilliant Bangers
- 6 wooden skewers
- For the batter
- 100g plain flour
- 100g fine cornmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80ml oat milk or any neutral-tasting vegan milk
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Sweetcorn, tinned, drained and patted dry
- Sriracha sauce
- Fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Cook the Quorn Brilliant Bangers on an oven tray for 12-14 minutes until cooked.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and gradually add the oat milk until you have a thick and smooth batter.
- Heat a deep fat fryer or pan of oil to 180C. Lightly flour the bangers and insert a skewer into each before dipping and evenly coating in the batter
- Deep fry for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Get creative, sprinkle breadcrumbs or sweet corn over the batter before frying. Serve with lashings of sriracha and mustard. Serve hot and enjoy!
pour your batter in a tall glass to make it easier to coat your bangers!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.