Creamy Quorn Vegan Sausage & Broccoli Pasta
Creamy pasta without the dairy. Our friends at MOB have created this tasty vegan sausage and broccoli pasta dish. Packed with herbs, lemon zest and crispy chunks of Quorn Brilliant Bangers - the perfect meal for when you're in need of a bit of comfort food!
Recipe by MOB.
A Little Effort
- 6 Quorn Brilliant Bangers
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, diced
- 250g tenderstem broccoli, cut in half
- 300g silken tofu
- Handful of fresh thyme
- 125ml white wine
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 400g pappardelle
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a sauté pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and gently fry for 10 minutes until softened.
- Break up the Quorn Brilliant Bangers into pieces, add to the pan. Fry for another 10 minutes until they have crispy, caramelised edges and the onions have started to brown.
- Add the silken tofu to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add the thyme leaves and garlic to the pan, cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and cook until evaporated. Add the silken tofu and vegetable stock, and bring to a simmer. Cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, add the pappardelle and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the broccoli and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the miso paste and a mug of pasta water to the sauce. Drain the pasta and broccoli and add to the pan along with the chopped parsley. Zest in the lemon, season to taste and mix well.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and extra black pepper and enjoy!
Recipe by MOB.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Gorgeous! Straight forward recipe to follow (I hate cooking) and an excellent result! I’m a recent vegetarian and it was so creamy and tasty.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.