Vegan Sausage Bunny Rolls
Hop Hop Hurray! Celebrate easter with some festive fun with our Brilliant Banger bunny rolls. Use our tasty vegan sausages to make a delicious apple and thyme stuffing, wrapped in flaky puff pastry and baked to golden perfection.
17 g of fat
- One pack Quorn Brilliant Bangers
- 1 Royal Gala apple
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 320g ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Combine the Quorn Brilliant Bangers, apple, thyme and mustard seeds in a bowl. Season and set aside
- Roll out the pastry to 1cm thick and cut into strips
- On a greaseproof lined tray. Make a loop with a strip of pastry and twist up to form the ears
- Roll a ball of the Quorn Brilliant Bangers and place in loop divert to resemble a fluffy tail
- Combine turmeric and plant milk to make a wash and brush your pastry bunnies. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.