Vegan Sausage Shakshuka
Whether you breakfast, brunch or lunch our vegan sausage shakshuka recipe is the perfect meal to master your munch. Made with succulent Brilliant Bangers and pleanty of tomatoes. Serve with sourdough and a dollop of vegan crème fraîche for a pinch of je ne sais quoi!
16 g of fat
- 6 Quorn Brilliant Bangers
- Red Onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green chilli, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp chipotle Paste
- 400g tinned mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp vegan yoghurt or crème fraîche
- 400g tinned chopped tomatoes
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the Quorn Brilliant Bangers along with the onion, garlic and chillies until soft and caramelised.
- Add the chipotle pasta and cook out for a few minutes before adding the cherry tomatoes, mixed beans and the tin of chopped tomatoes. Simmer for 5 minutes until thickened, season to taste.
- Remove from heat - garnish with dollops of the vegan yoghurt and coriander. Serve with fresh sourdough to mop up the sauce!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Looks delicious & will be making this
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.