Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips Teriyaki Noodles
A meat-free take on teriyaki! Our Vegetarian Teriyaki Noodles use Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips for a tasty meal that's also a healthier option. With plenty of veggies, our Vegetarian Teriyaki Noodles are full of flavour - try them tonight!
7 g of fat
- 300g Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp amari soy or teriyaki sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 orange, juice and zest
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 125g dried egg noodles
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 50g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 spring onions, sliced diagonally into 1cm pieces
- Juice 1/2 lemon or lime
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- Place the Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips into a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, the soy or teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, orange juice and zest and rice wine vinegar. Leave to marinate for 40 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Place the egg noodles into a bowl and pour over boiling water until just covered. Leave for around 3 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Place a wok over a high heat, pour in the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil and fry the red pepper for 2 minutes, then add the mushroom and spring onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Quorn Meat Free Steak Strips and marinade to the wok, stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, then add the lemon or lime juice and coriander.
- Lastly add the drained noodles and combine in the wok with the other ingredients. Serve with a sprinkling of fresh coriander.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.