Air Fryer Popcorn Vegan Pieces with Buffalo Sauce
Take your snacking to the next level for the ultimate fakeaway experience with our air fryer popcorn Quorn Vegan Pieces. Paired with a delicious buffalo sauce for an extra kick and all vegan too. Happy dunking!
2.5 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Vegan Pieces
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 100ml Aquafaba (liquid from drained tin of chickpeas)
- 40g panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sriracha chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat air fryer to 180C, we used the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer. Line a large baking tray or chopping board with baking paper.
- Combine the paprika, sugar, cornflour, onion powder and garlic powder in a medium shallow dish. Add the frozen Quorn Vegan Pieces, a few pieces at a time, and stir to coat. Transfer to the prepared tray.
- Drain the chickpeas and keep for another meal (try our spicy Quorn Mince flatbread), reserve the chickpea water (aka Aquafaba). Add the coated pieces, a few pieces at a time, and stir to coat. Return pieces to the tray.
- Combine the panko breadcrumbs and thyme in another medium shallow dish. Add the pieces, a few pieces a time, and turn to coat.
- Line your air fryer drawer with baking paper (use both drawer zones if using Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer). Place crumbed pieces inside. Select Air Fry and set time to 10 minutes. Press Start/Stop to begin. Fry for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- While the pieces are cooking, make the buffalo sauce by placing all ingredients into a small serving bowl and whisk to combine.
- Transfer the pieces onto a serving plate. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper & thyme and drizzle over a little buffalo sauce. Serve with remaining sauce.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review